Health & Safety
- All applicants release PL Studio, its owners, directors, managers and all employees of all liability regarding 1) any injury to self or child 2) any loss or damage to personal property whilst on the premises.
- If purchasing packages that require payments to be made in installments, the applicant agrees to approve such installments be made by credit or debit card on the dates as predetermined in the services contract.
- In case of rejected or refused payment, our policy is to reprocess the payment according to the following steps
- * initial card will be reprocessed.
- * if failed, any other card registered under member’s account will be processed or you will be contacted to arrange for another card.
- Monthly memberships are automatically renewed at the end of each membership’s period. Members are free to request the termination of the membership.
- To register or purchase from the PL Studio online booking system, you must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- Every possible effort is made to deliver classes and services on time as advertised. However, the schedule is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- PL Studio is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason.
- The door to each studio will be closed at the beginning of each class for safety and security. No late entry is permitted.
- No entry is permitted after the class start time and leaving class early is strongly discouraged.
- We discourage students from leaving the studio mid-class, this disrupts the flow of the class (unless the student is unwell)
- PL Studio is in no way responsible for additional bank fees that you may incur from your bank.
Bank fees are under the terms and conditions of contractual agreements that lie between you and your bank.
- Fees may increase from time to time to reflect increases in costs and benefits.
- PL Studio reserves the right to refuse entry.
- All students that are pregnant can only attend the Pre Natal classified sessions.
REFUNDS / RETURNS AND
- Payment for all classes must be received prior to the scheduled class date to ensure your space is confirmed for you.
- All purchases are final. PL Studio does not offer refunds on services or products for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason.
- All passes and memberships are non-transferable.
- Memberships may not be shared.
- The activation date of your membership is the date you sign up.
- Gift cards can be redeemed for classes, memberships or products. They are not redeemable for cash. They are valid for 12 months only.
- Cancellation must be made via the online booking system or mobile app up to 24 hours before a class without penalty.
- Cancellations will not be accepted via phone or email. In case of no-show, a Late Cancel will be added to your account as follows £5 for members or a class will be deducted from your class pack.
- Members will have their booking privileges suspended if they “no show”
or late cancel two classes in any two-week period.
- Suspension of Membership: PL Studio may allow suspension of your membership, this will be done using the applicants circumstances and is solely at the director’s discretion (with the exception of New Members). If this is agreed, an activation cost of £20 will be charged. Medical Cancellations/suspensions will fall under this policy.
PRIVACY & SECURITY POLICY
- Commitment to Data Security
- Your personally identifiable information is kept secure.
- Only authorised employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
- All emails and newsletters from our sites allow you to opt out of further mailings.
PL Studio will never sell trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organisation.